Our Service is located in Glenroy Victoria, which is a culturally diverse area adjacent to the CBD and freeways to all parts of Melbourne. Our families and Educators are drawn from many suburbs including, Broadmeadows, Coburg, Pascoe Vale, Fawkner, Glenroy, Hadfield, Craigieburn, Thomastown, Epping and Roxburgh Park.
We are fully accredited, licensed and registered for Child Care Benefits. As such, our early learning programs and quality care reflect and meet the National Quality Standards and the Early Years Learning Framework. .
Family Day Care Aims and Objectives
At Nouh Family Day Care we aim to provide the best possible care and experience for your child that enables them to grow in all areas of their development. We believe children have the right to grow and learn in a secure, safe and enthusiastic environment.
We understand your needs and offer care that is flexible to meet the needs of each individual family. We provide learning opportunities that promote development towards the 5 learning outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework Belonging Being & Becoming and My Time Our Place.
- To ensure The Family Day Care is flexible and responsive to the changing child care needs of the community;
- To provide the opportunity for children to participate in a variety of developmentally appropriate experiences within a safe and secure home-based environment;
- To provide opportunities for children with additional needs to be included into The Family Day Care where this is in the children’s best interest;
- To recruit, train and support Educators in the latest child care industry practices, thus attaining the highest quality care. This is achieved through orientation, training, in-services, regular home visits, home safety checks, the provision of play sessions and resource services;
- To encourage staff, Educators and parents’ involvement in the development of the program;
- To support the Government’s aim of strengthening Australian families, by assisting families with dependent children to participate in the workforce and the general community.
- To ensure childcare placements meet the Commonwealth guidelines;
- To ensure National Quality standards are maintained;
- To meet the National Quality Framework, the National Education and Care Services Regulations and the. National Education and Care Services Law Act 2010